Village Network of Petaluma
- Non-Profit, Associations and Organizations
- Senior Services
Part of an innovative national movement, the Village Network of Petaluma is a nonprofit membership organization empowering adults 50+ to live active, vibrant, independent, and connected lives in our own homes as we age. We are a reciprocal mutual support network serving the Petaluma/Penngrove area.
''We are invigorated because membership opens the door to new experience and people. The Village is a place to feel purposeful and needed, because my village is a place to share my interests and knowledge while also continuing to to grow and widen my social circle.''
- Many social events, interest groups, & educational programs
- Transportation to med appts., grocery shopping, community events
- MedPals (drive to med appts. & take notes, if requested)
- Computer/electronics tutoring
- Friendly visits & phone check-ins
410 D Street, Petaluma, CA 94952 Located on the Petaluma United Methodist Church campus at D St. and 5th St.