Bank of Marin
- President's Circle
At Bank of Marin we believe it is our responsibility to help local businesses succeed and give back to the communities we serve. We strive to do the right thing for our customers, with integrity and mutual respect. Our bankers take the time to understand your business and work closely as a trusted financial resource. We help local businesses succeed, and when they succeed, we do too. It's that simple. As the leading community and business bank in Marin, we’re proud to have earned the trust and respect of the community for over 20 years.
- Bank of Marin has over $1.8 billion in assets, and 21 branches in Marin, Sonoma, Napa, San Francisco and Alameda County
- Received the highest possible Superior 5-Star Rating by Bauer Financial for over thirteen straight years
- Ranked #44 of the Top 200 Community Banks in the U.S. by U.S. Banker Magazine
- Recognized as a Bay Area Top Corporate Philanthropist for 11 consecutive years by the San Francisco Business Times
- Named one of the Best Places to Work by the North Bay Business Journal