Our compassionate, fast-paced NPA center seeks an enthusiastic Social Worker with a background in clinical psychosocial responsibilities. The ideal candidate should be comfortable helping patients adapt to their limitations and assisting families with important decisions about their loved ones. If you have experience with psychosocial models and if you enjoy working with patients who are living with mental and physical disabilities on a daily basis, we want to meet with you. We're ideally seeking an applicant with experience in behavioral health and client-facing communications.
- Evaluate existing, new and prospective patients based on their needs, desires and limitations
- Maintain constant communication with residents while addressing their concerns and goals and helping them keep positive attitudes
- Coordinate with PT and OT departments to assist in helping residents feel comfortable and confident
- Ensure compliance with regulatory bodies and in-house clinical guidelines
- Build rapport with residents/patients and their families and relay all concerns to supervisory case manager
- Develop care plans for residents and provide therapeutic support as needed