The Store Service Manager will report directly to the owner and company business manager and will be required to proficiently learn the company systems and procedures that center on top-notch customer service in a fast paced, sales driven, auto service environment.
- • Serve customers and lead staff; coaching, leading, training, and supervising technicians
- • Application of in-depth automotive repair knowledge and scheduling
- • Serve as liaison between technicians and customers
- • Manage the purchasing of parts, materials, and/or equipment
- • Manage teammate and customer retention
- • Design plan and strategy to bring in new business (i.e. fleet accounts)
- • Understand your competitive advantages
- • Attend weekly sales call/meeting
- • Manage Public Relations - get involved with local community
- • Prior Service Manager or Writer experience desired.
- • Strong focus on customer satisfaction, sales building, team building, and increasing car count driving all key measurable results.
- • Successful relevant experience in a fast paced retail management helpful.
- • Effective people management through appropriate motivation, improving performance, tactfully addressing issues, and sound judgment with independent decision making ability.
- • Ability to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time.
- • Knowledge of automotive repair and maintenance (ASE Certifications helpful)
- • Ability to work with Automotive work-order related software, Microsoft Office applications helpful, Email and social media proficient.
- • Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information.
- • High School Diploma or GED/college coursework a plus
- • Valid driver’s license
- • Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background screen
- • Willingness to work Saturdays (not all)
- • Weekly base pay guaranteed
- • Opportunity for Bonus + Incentives
- • Health & Dental Insurance available / Short & Long Term Disability
- • Paid Vacation / Holidays / Sick Days
- • Uniforms provided
- • No Sundays!
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS
- • Exposure to inclement weather at times
- • Ability to operate an automobile
- • Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, and bending
- We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing as well as criminal background screens.
1769 Bodega Ave
278 Corona Rd
Petaluma, CA 94952